do you wonder how to visit heaven?
We can learn how
to visit heaven while we are still alive on earth. Jesus Christ, the
living Word of God makes it possible for us to visit heaven.
Christians have the right and privilege of visiting heaven. Our God is
holy and He will not allow sin and unrighteousness in His presence.
We are entitled to come before the throne of God because
we have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus.
Our Father, God loves to have His children visit Him.
So what do
we have to do to visit heaven? That's a good question. Psalms 24:3-5
gives us a good clue.
- Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place?
- He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully.
- He shall receive blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
get ready to visit heaven
- Accept Jesus into your heart.
- Forgive all those you have anything against.
- Serve God with all your heart.
WARNING: Don't try to visit heaven, if you have not made Jesus the Lord and
savior of your life. You will be opening yourself up to many dark and dangerous things.
Heaven's door is always open.
1. Accept Jesus into your heart
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a holy God. He will not allow
unrighteousness into His presence.
Accepting Jesus into our heart
cleanses us from all unrighteousness. It opens the door for us to visit
- that if you confess with your mouth the
Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the
dead, you will be saved.
- For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10
Forgive all those you have anything against
Unforgiveness is a sin and we need to come before the Lord with a
clean heart. The gospels of Matthew and Mark both talk about forgiving.
- For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14-15
- And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone,
forgive him that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your
But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses. Mark 11:25-26
What is God's will for us?
Serve God with all your heart
We need to love God and serve Him with our whole heart. Put no other gods before the one true living God.
Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your
soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the
And the second, like it, is this: You
shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment
greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31